Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Your stillsuit is fitted NASA fashion.

Now this is what I call news! From CNN.com:

"The Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, has been testing a device intended for the space station that would recycle astronauts' sweat, respiration and even urine into drinking water purer than any found in a tap.

"'They just breathe and exercise, urinate into the urinal and our system handles the rest,' says Robyn Carrasquillo, chief of the environmental control and life support division at Marshall."


"Urine and feces are processed in the thigh pads!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I don't know how I missed that on CNN. Perhaps I was too distracted by the fact that they have to do a re-vote on the next finalists for "American Idol". Apparently this, and breakfast cereal, are more important than NASA.

"I weep for the future."

By the way, Yomper, this blog still sucks. Just like you.

BlueMule

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home