Monday, April 09, 2007

Pimping the new site













Well, it finally happened. I started another blog. One just wasn't enough to contain my massive output.

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning Cranial Scraps. This remains my all-around general purpose whatever the hell I feel like posting kind of blog. My new blog will be narrower in purpose, sharper in vision, with the strategy, intelligence, and manpower to force a swift victory in Iraq, no matter the cost in human life. No, wait, that's Big Daddy Rumsfeld talking. Shut yo mouth!

My new blog is called One Man's Flix, and it is a movie/DVD review site. I'll be reviewing the stuff I get from Netflix, as well as whatever I happen to see in the theater. Right now there's not much up there, just a general welcoming post, but I should have a review or two up within the next couple of days. I'm going for a fairly high post volume with this blog, so the reviews will probably be shorter than they have been here. I don't have time to write a full-length review of every DVD I rent from Netflix, but I'm going to try to write a little about each of them. Of course, there will be longer exceptions. It seems there always are.

So come check out my new blog, One Man's Flix. Now with 40% less crushed velvet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quartermaster said...

So...are we doing Stonehenge tonight?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home