Friday, November 07, 2008

I broke the Friday Fiver!

It is with an odd sense of pride that I report the apparent death of the Friday Fiver. This meme, which I thought was pretty popular, has not been updated in months. What's interesting to me is that my last Friday Fiver post was the last Friday Fiver! Could I have broken it? I've long espoused my membership in a radical splinter faction of disgruntled Friday Fiver posters. Could my ire have brought down the beast? I'd like to think so. I'd like to think lots of things.

I took a quick look around the blogosphere, and a few similar memes have sprouted up in the Fiver's wake. After reading today's questions I've decided they all suck, so I won't be participating in them. I'll just have to find something else to post about.

Damn it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Quartermaster said...

And I was thinking about doing a Fiver post today, because it's easier then trying to think something up myself.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home