Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Moronic quote of the day

If you're over the age of 25 you probably don't need another reason to laugh at nu-metal practicioners KoRn. The abysmal name (I hear BeEts was already taken and AspaRagus sounded too gay.), the lowest common denominator music, the oh-so-MTV-friendly look, just pick your favorite and run with it. Still, the nu-metal joke factory gave us another reason to chuckle a few months ago when guitarist Brian "Head" Welch ditched his sinful "metal" ways to go rock for the Lord. Apparently he's pretty serious about this whole "reborn" business, which only makes it funnier. The quote needs no punchline; it speaks for itself. I believe it originates from the former Head's blog, but it comes to me via the new issue of Decibel. Read and be enlightened:

"The Jesus tattoo on my hand keeps me from masturbating and I haven't been with a woman since my ex-wife left me almost 5 years ago."
--former KoRn guitarist Brian "Head" Welch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home