Friday, April 01, 2005

Take This Job and Shove It!, part 7


HURLY BURLY

Mickey: "Eddie, do you realize that you're now toking up at 8:58 in the morning, on top of the shit you already put up your nose? You're going to show up for work looking like you've got a radish for a face. You're going to show up there...talking like a fish."

Eddie: "You don't have to worry about me, Mickey."

Mickey: "What kind of tone is that?"

Eddie: "What kind of tone is that? That's my tone."

Mickey: "Yeah, but what does it mean?"

Eddie: "My tone. What does my tone mean? I don't have to interpret my fucking tone for you, Mickey. I don't know what it means."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in the hell is that quote from? Timbuktu references it in one song and I cannot remember where I know it. Sounds like Kevin Spacey, but not sure.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home