Friday, April 01, 2005

Take This Job and Shove It!, part 4


FIGHT CLUB

Jack: "We need to talk."

Mr. Chesler: "OK, where to begin? With your constant absenteeism? With your unpresentable appearance? You're up for review."

Jack: "I am Jack's complete lack of surprise."

Mr. Chesler: "What?"

Jack: "Let's pretend. You're the Department of Transportation, OK? Someone informs you that this company installs front seat mounting brackets that never pass collision tests, brake linings that fail after a thousand miles, and fuel injectors that explode and burn people alive. What then?"

Mr. Chesler: "Are you threatening me?"

Jack: "No."

Mr. Chesler: "Get the fuck out of here! You're fired!"

Jack: "I have a better solution. You keep me on the payroll as an outside consultant, and in exchange for my salary my job will be to never tell people these things that I know. I don't even need to come into the office; I can do this job from home."

Mr. Chesler: "Who the fuck do you think you are, you crazy little shit?" [picks up phone] "Security?"

Jack [voiceover]: "I am Jack's smirking revenge!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Milind said...

Hey dude, isn't that still from the movie "the score"???? I'm pretty sure it is...Anyway, fight club is also an excellent movie....

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home